Our mission is to guide our hospital and physician practice partners in conceptualizing, designing, building-out, properly staffing, and successfully operating a profitable community-focused
wound treatment and/or hyperbaric oxygen therapy program.
allows us to build a rapport with our partner hospitals, clinics and other stakeholders.
guides us in our patient care and partnerships.
provided to every patient and partner and ensures the highest quality of care and support offered in the industry.
enables us to maintain our superior care and support for our patients and partners.
defines every decision we make within our organization.
1. To provide our partners with exceptional wound care solutions and support.
2. To keep our partners informed of both new and proposed healthcare regulations.
3. To assist our partners in the adoption of new regulations prior to any negative impact occurring.
4. To implement necessary changes to specific policies and procedures to enable our partners to comply with
regulations while maintaining profitability.
5. To build long-lasting relationships by using Christian values as our guide and by treating each of our patients, partners, and staff like a member of our own family.