as a part of our growing team:
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing, premier wound care and hyperbaric oxygen companies in the United States? If so, you are in luck! We are always looking for skilled CRTs, RRTs, LPNs, RNs, Military Corpsmen, EMTs, Paramedics, and CHTs to join our ever expanding team of healthcare professionals. If you are interested in working for Shared Health Services please fill out the contact form in its entirety to tell us a bit about yourself so we can get an idea of who you are and then upload your resume via the upload button below. If we have an open position available we will reach out
to you as soon as we can! Good luck and God bless!
Wound Care Program Director - East Tennessee
rate of pay commensurate with experience
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsible for the successful implementation, ongoing management and overall success of the Wound Treatment Center. Responsibilities include operations, personnel oversight and hiring, budgeting and forecasting, reimbursement, quality management, and community education.
- Assure the successful implementation and ongoing management of operations in conjunction with hospital standards, protocols,
guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Access and analyze existing data, submit weekly and monthly operations reports, make recommendations and take action as
appropriate to ensure continued success.
- Assure compliance with all applicable regulatory and governmental agencies (e.g. HIPAA, CMS, TJC, etc.), including conducting and
documenting educational in-services/competencies when necessary.
- Organize and conduct regularly scheduled staff and panel physician meetings to ensure open communication and enhance operational
- Regularly review patient documentation and charges entered to support accuracy and completeness.
- Develop, implement and monitor budget, ensuring that the financial revenues and profitability are attained.
- Develop, implement and manage a community education plan and budget, utilizing local and regional resources.
- Recruit, hire, and manage center personnel, , including, but not limited to, performance appraisals, grievance and discipline, staff
development, and adherence to personnel policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or Nursing.
• Previous healthcare experience in a program operations setting
• Background in personnel, finance, sales and marketing, and/or reimbursement preferred.
• Three to five years strong management and leadership experience preferred.
• Demonstrates the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High degree of management confidence, including supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- High degree of organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement issues.
- Basic financial/P&L knowledge.
- Sales and marketing skills.
Business Development Internship - Johnson City, TN
$15.00 an hour + percentage of sales
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Are you a college student currently enrolled in a college or university focusing on a degree in Marketing, Business, Operations, Public Relations, Communications, or Healthcare? Do you have a desire to start a career in healthcare marketing or business development? We have an internship program for students who want a unique opportunity to work with our marketing team on a variety of business development projects.
- Gain firsthand experience through exploring and developing strategic initiatives to increase the value of the organization’s business contracts and expand its impact in local and national markets
- Research potential avenues of revenue growth based on the scope of services provided by the organization
- Create an innovative and engaging marketing plan for the commercial sale of products
- Generate leads and reach out (via email and phone) to individuals and organizations with whom Shared Health Services could have a mutually beneficial business relationship
- Critical thinking skills and ability to work independently with direction as needed
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills and proficiency in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in financial modeling and forecasting using Excel
- Good technical knowledge of healthcare marketplace composition, drivers, and trends
- Innovative thinking and technology aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching and team building
- Strong listening and assessment skills
- Strong questioning and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- High level of curiosity and desire for new learning
- Unquestionable integrity and honesty
- Organized and thorough
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Operations, Public Relations, Communications, or Healthcare
- Some healthcare experience/exposure preferred
- Experience analyzing business opportunities
- Full written and verbal command of the English language
- Ability to write reports or business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, or customers
- College-level math skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Conceptual thinker preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills necessary
Job Type: PRN
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour